Monday, June 21, 2010

Finally a minute to blog!

OMG!!! I have been sooo busy since the trip to Montana. Since the trip ended up being extended thanks to the Icelandic volcano erupting, the run-up to exams was a mad sprint!! So no time to blog.

When exams finished, I thought I'd get some time to myself, but then I'd forgotten all the things that I'd agreed to do. I had a paper to write and a presentation to prepare with my lovely friend Rebecca, I had all the photos to post-process, I had a PhD studentship application to get together (which is much more difficult than it sounds) and the list goes on. Needless to say, I haven't stopped, which is the way I like things.

Anyway, today I decided to have a day off, and catch up with my blog. I'm going to split the posts up, for my sanity, which means several posts today. So sorry to my FB friends, coz it's gonna be annoying I know.

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment